The principal purpose of Samoa Post Limited (SPL) as set out in the Postal Services Act 2010 is to:
- Must provide a universal postal service within Samoa.
- Have the exclusive right to provide a reserved postal service within Samoa.
- May provide such commercial postal services as it considers appropriate in accordance with Section 8 of the Public Bodies (Performance & Accountability) Act 2001.
- May conduct such other commercial activities as are consistent with the Companies Act and the Rules of Samoa Post under that Act.
Minister: Hon. Afamasaga Rico Tupai
Board of Directors:
- Faavaeolenuu Ioane Tagata (Chairman)
- Atoa Louis Tafunai (member)
- Vui Tuiloma Lance Lameko (member)
- Tauaa Palea Vaalele Faaolotoi (member)
- Solamalemalo Uputasi (member)
- CEO, SPL (ex-officio with no voting rights as per policy)
Chief Executive Officer: Tupe Ualolo Nun Yun
Phone: +685 27640
|2012-2013||Annual Audit 1 July 2010-30 June 2011||Tabled to Parliament|
|2012-2013||Interim Audit 1 July 2012-31 January 2013||Tabled to Parliament|
|2014-2015||Annual Audit 1 July 2011-30 June 2012||Tabled to Parliament|
|2014-2015||Annual Audit 1 July 2012-30 June 2013||Tabled to Parliament|
|2014-2015||Annual Audit 1 July 2013-30 June 2014||Tabled to Parliament|
|2014-2015||Comprehensive Spot Check 1 July 2014-28 February 2015||Tabled to Parliament|
|2015-2016||Annual Audit 1 July 2014-30 June 2015||Tabled to Parliament|
|2015-2016||Interim Audit (Savaii) June 2015||Tabled to Parliament|
|2016-2017||Annual Audit 1 July 2015-30 June 2016||Tabled to Parliament|
|2017-2018||Comprehensive Spot Check 1 July 2016-30 April 2017||Tabled to Parliament|
|2017-2018||Annual Audit 1 July 2016-30 June 2017||Tabled to Parliament|
|2018-2019||Interim Audit 1 July 2018-31 January 2019||Submitted to Speaker|
|2018-2019||Annual Audit 1 July 2017-30 June 2018||Submitted to Speaker|
Fill out our feedback form below for any info you may have with this particular client, and we will respond. Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate Audit Division: